The 1st Baltic Committee Meeting of the BSRBCC in 2017 took place 08-10 March in Oslo, Norway. The meeting was attended by 18 participants from all 10 Member States, Frontex, the Baltic Sea Task Force Secretariat and the Council of the Baltic Sea States. The meeting was the second of 16 events during the Norwegian Presidency 2017.
The main topics of the meeting were:
- Results of the 1st Secretariat Meeting
- Presentation of Frontex Joint Operations – results 2016 and plans 2017
- Presentation of Schengen – its` history and development
- Presentation of the results of a questionnaire on the visibility of BSRBCC
- Presentation of the results of a questionnaire on the BSRBCC Joint Operations